Bored, and wanting to code

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Bored, and wanting to code
What hacks should i make?
TF2?
CS1.6?
CS:CZ?
CS:PROMOD?
HL2M?
DOD:SOURCE?
DOD?

Lemmie know. Pm me, or post it here.
Its up to you. I am willing to code anything now.



Ill work on CS1.6 and TF2.
but not tonight, imma watch New Moon. I like supernatural movies.
Are you any good at coding? seeing some CS 1.6 hacks would be nice.
Yeah make some CS 1.6 Hacks would be nice.
crossfire hacks
.oya
Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post
crossfire hacks
.oya
QFT................
Quote Originally Posted by jaberus View Post
I got Css, hacks i posted them up.
They still work, Vac Proof
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/105-counte...se-my-pub.html
i know, im using this hack, but the only thing that works is the wallhack and nosmoke, speed hack,high jump etc.. crashes the game . an aimbot would be nice.
Wall, and Nosmoke, and No spread should work...
I dont code aimbot. Its my rule




.::UPDATE::.
I could not code CS1.6 hacks. I mean i could, but i couldnt make 100% vac Proof.

I am still working on TF2 hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by jaberus View Post
Wall, and Nosmoke, and No spread should work...
I dont code aimbot. Its my rule




.::UPDATE::.
I could not code CS1.6 hacks. I mean i could, but i couldnt make 100% vac Proof.

I am still working on TF2 hacks.
ok i have tf2 too, but i dont play that much bcause im noob ^^, (your hack will make me a better player ) hax = win! . you make free hax = SUPER MEGA WIN. you should try to make a mw2 esp if you want/can ;D .
I can, but they arent VAC proof. If its not VAC proof i wont release it. I am not an asshole.
ok but when are you going to release the tf2 hack?
Still working on tf2. I am not promising this hack to be amazing.
i am just making the hack.
So please dont get you're hopes up
Quote Originally Posted by jaberus View Post
Still working on tf2. I am not promising this hack to be amazing.
i am just making the hack.
So please dont get you're hopes up
no prob any hack will be great (i know that is very hard to make a hack)
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us