SolvedVAC Error/Need Help

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
VAC Error/Need Help
So every time my guy joins a game with the cheat I pasterino-ed (I know, i'm gay, but it was open source) uses it gives a VAC Error about that the game files have been modified then kicks him. I haven't tested on my main yet but he has an alt the he used to test it. Any ideas? I know some but not a lot about Visual Studio and coding.
Thanks Guys or gals.
Quote Originally Posted by Haxxiot View Post
So every time my guy joins a game with the cheat I pasterino-ed (I know, i'm gay, but it was open source) uses it gives a VAC Error about that the game files have been modified then kicks him. I haven't tested on my main yet but he has an alt the he used to test it. Any ideas? I know some but not a lot about Visual Studio and coding.
Thanks Guys or gals.
what injector
Quote Originally Posted by flowwwww View Post
what injector
An edited GameOwner.
If that ain't going to work can you give me link to one I can make UD?
Also thank you for the reply sir, means a lot.

EDIT: Nvm, thanks for saying that, made my own injector now it works like a charm. Thnks
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?