ok

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
ok
Guys, why not use a trainer? Could not it be safer to share without some "spy" being able to view and quickly report?


I know I am not a coder, but I will begin my studies in a short time and intend to expand my knowledge to keep us happy in our beloved Dead Frontier. I hope with good ideas and a partnership we can return the golden era of Dead Frontier again xD
Better would be a program done in C#, it's just weird how cheat engine works, but i'm planning on doing it , here comes the hwid checks boyz
Quote Originally Posted by MarcosDF View Post
Guys, why not use a trainer? Could not it be safer to share without some "spy" being able to view and quickly report?


I know I am not a coder, but I will begin my studies in a short time and intend to expand my knowledge to keep us happy in our beloved Dead Frontier. I hope with good ideas and a partnership we can return the golden era of Dead Frontier again xD
Also Trainer is not really that safe, you can get codes easily from there so..
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?