QuestionSmall Question about Paypal

Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Yeeit View Post
I'm scared to keep around 500$, then no worries?
Honestly if all the info is legit and the money wasn't obtained via any blackhat method, you should be fine.
Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
Honestly if all the info is legit and the money wasn't obtained via any blackhat method, you should be fine.
How can they understand that it is blackmoney? I exchange BTC to PP.
Quote Originally Posted by Yeeit View Post
How can they understand that it is blackmoney? I exchange BTC to PP.
Do you take all payment as friends and family?

If so then ya withdraw ASAP
Try finding a close friend (trustworthy) that needs PayPal money, and sell it to him in exchange for cash money
Withdraw all to your bank... paypal is shit
Get some btc?
//char
Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?