ExclamationWTBLooking for a decent main.

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for a decent main.
So as stated in the title I am looking for a decent main for around $50 but I will raise my price if your offer is worth it.

What im looking for in an account:

Steam Specifics
-Steam Level
-Games
-No Bans/Reports
-Good Rep
-Years
-Hours In Games
-Inventory(Price doesn't matter)


Cs:Go Specifics
-XP Rank
-Comp Rank(None Specific)
-Comp Wins
-Overwatch
-Prime
-Coins
-No Reports
-No Cheating History
-Commendations

Payment:

If you are a trusted seller with decent rep I will go first but if not you will have to go first unless a middleman is used.
I will be able to pay with PayPal or a gift card of your choice (USD)

Contact:

Skype: ohheyimbernie
added//2hort
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?