Target Refunds Take One Week?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Target Refunds Take One Week?
Currently having a refunder do a Target order for me. Paid him today, says it will be completed by Friday or next Monday... Does this even sound right? He says it's "Target policies". Do they really take a week?
They never used a year ago. Idk about now.
usually target does not take too long but a week is not way too much time, the man may also have some other stuff to take care of
how big is your order
Quote Originally Posted by Crowley View Post
how big is your order
Order was under $500, came out to be around $310
When I had my Target refund done, my refunder waited 2 business days before contacting. He told me that was Target's policy, so I'm not sure about 1 week.. that seems too long.
Quote Originally Posted by vicorsy View Post
When I had my Target refund done, my refunder waited 2 business days before contacting. He told me that was Target's policy, so I'm not sure about 1 week.. that seems too long.
That's exactly what mine said. Target's policy. Got my answer.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?