QuestionHelpHiding dll File

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Hiding dll File
So I pasted a cheat and made it undetected (internal .dll) also a injector with vb.net. I made a live login using a live text site and a also HWID that's live that put you into the injector screen. Now so I make sure that my friends I give this to don't leak this because I want this to stay private and undetectable, how can I hide the dll or can I put add it into the .exe somehow?
Thank you to anyone who responds, bless them for helping.
Also, sorry for bad english, I try .
Add it as a resource.
Don't forget to encrypt it because as long as you use vb.net it's possible to dump all resources.
Also obfuscate that loader
Use the dll over the server, (not at "public_html"), then at php, return the byte array from the .dll using file_get_contents(...); encrypt it with a dynamic key, generate the same key at the loader, decrypt, inject using manual mapping with a stolen handle, maybe a kernel for it if you want... ez pz.

As long as u use a dynamic key and iv, and dont send it over the server/client .................. you are fine.
Quote Originally Posted by PhY'z View Post
Use the dll over the server, (not at "public_html"), then at php, return the byte array from the .dll using file_get_contents(...); encrypt it with a dynamic key, generate the same key at the loader, decrypt, inject using manual mapping with a stolen handle, maybe a kernel for it if you want... ez pz.

As long as u use a dynamic key and iv, and dont send it over the server/client .................. you are fine.
I have no idea what you said xD
I used a text uploader for the HWID but I'm confused on how to do the Login shit right now. This is just for friends but I don't want them leeching the dll, they don't know any coding so just keeping the dll in the HWID locker would be enough. Figured out how to add as resource.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zaczero View Post
Add it as a resource.
Don't forget to encrypt it because as long as you use vb.net it's possible to dump all resources.
Also obfuscate that loader
To encrypt it do I just get a encrypting application, I don't know too much about this? Also, thank you for the reply.

Now I just need help to encrypt the exe
Quote Originally Posted by Haxxiot View Post
I have no idea what you said xD
I used a text uploader for the HWID but I'm confused on how to do the Login shit right now. This is just for friends but I don't want them leeching the dll, they don't know any coding so just keeping the dll in the HWID locker would be enough. Figured out how to add as resource.

- - - Updated - - -

To encrypt it do I just get a encrypting application, I don't know too much about this? Also, thank you for the reply.

Now I just need help to encrypt the exe
Well, w/ever then, as long as they don't send the file to a decent dev, you are fine... By Login and UniqueID*, the only thing that comes decent at this line is having a server handling the authentication and the dll distribution... But that isn't the case so nvm...

-----------
Use Themida or VMProtect if not CLR/.net, if it does, then you should just use Enigma.
If you have a website host, you can use it's MySQL server to host the usernames/passwords on for the login system. The DLL, if it's just your trusted friends then putting it as a resource, aforementioned above, would be sufficient (considering if they are your trusted friends they wont send it to someone in attempts to crack it.).. For myself, all my friends I send my cheat to are 100% trustworthy so I just send them my injector with the .DLL bare (as I know they wont leak it, so I am too lazy to setup a whole process for DLL download/encryption, etc...), I do however change the sig on each DLL I send to my friends (for obvious reasons). I also hard coded a Watermark into it (can't be turned off) so if they do leak the dll for others to use (which they wont), the people who use it would see the mark, not that they would care but it would prevent them from claiming it's theirs. my DLL's have a basic Lock to it which would prevent injection on a machine other than theirs, however.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?