HelpHelp with Custom Class

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Help with Custom Class
I added the custom class but I also added a new item type. Whenever players from my server use the ability they get kicked, and it says that they were using the wrong item type in that slot. When I was making the class, someone commented and said I had to add the item type into the client, but I don't know where to do that.

The source I am using is FSOD.
Quote Originally Posted by EatingBeast123 View Post
I added the custom class but I also added a new item type. Whenever players from my server use the ability they get kicked, and it says that they were using the wrong item type in that slot. When I was making the class, someone commented and said I had to add the item type into the client, but I don't know where to do that.

The source I am using is FSOD.
Which client are you using? AS3 or default fsod client?
Hmm, it might be due to the slot type, like how you created it. I have you on Discrd?
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us