Changing the menu of a cheat.

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Changing the menu of a cheat.
Well, the title says it all. What i've been trying to do is change the menu of (for example) ayyware to departed.cf. But when I try to move the Menu.cpp menu.h controls.cpp etc etc then I just get errors. Any help? Please don't tell me to "learncpp.com". I hope you can help me out Thank you.
well you do need to know c++ to at least change the menu so yea

cplusplus.com
well yeah I do know the basics, just i dont understand how to fix the errors.
then that means you dont know c++
we cant give you a cookie cutter way to fix something like that.. just learn cpp.
Quote Originally Posted by csalphaaaaa View Post
when I try to move the Menu.cpp menu.h controls.cpp etc etc then I just get errors.

??? The menu won't magically change by just moving the files. Obviously the menus are different and works different.
For example a box structure may look like this in the first cheat
Code:
class Box
{
public:
int x;
int y;
int Value;
}
The other one may look like this:
Code:
class Box
{
int Value;
public:
int x;
int y;

int Get()
{
return this->Value;
}
}
This means that if you had a bhop in the first menu it'd look like this:

Code:
if(Menu::BHOP.Value)
bhop()
But with the other menu you'd have to do this:
Code:
if(Menu::BHOP.Get())
bhop()
But seriously, you obviously don't know how to code. Go to learncpp.com and make your own cheat.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?