BTC hit 4k

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
BTC hit 4k
Congrats everyone who bought it when it dropped to 1.8k
Feels bad cuz I just got into btc.
I was expecting you to talk about Charlottesville, Dab.

But I guess everyone's priorities are their pocket books first, and for good reason.

- - - Updated - - -

To bad I'm not seeing anything from Lunatic or Arsene Lupin or any other person on this forum that has any interests in politics. Damn. And Charlottesville was actually intriguing me. I haven't felt this intrigued in months.
well all other crpyto is dropping so

there is no win for me
We eating tonight fam
Damn I wish I bought when it was around 500 lol. Guess shit happens.
Damn saan. BTC grew 1.3k in 13 days


blaze up boizzzzz
I'm trying to stay positive in regards to ETH, but seeing btc hit 4k is amazing! Might just move to btc at this point
damn I shoulda bought one when I had the chance at 580 usd... profit missed :/
1 week more to 5k!!!!
These gains are insane.
Really crazy at this point lol
On the way to 5k~
not worth buying in now im assuming
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us