SoldSelling Spotify Premium Upgrades w/ Warranty : ONLY $1.50

This listing is no longer active - the transaction has been completed.

Posts 1–15 of 57 · Page 1 of 4
Selling Spotify Premium Upgrades w/ Warranty : ONLY $1.50
My supplier has stopped his services and therefore mine have stopped for the time being




How it works:

I add you to a spotify account with family paid for and so you get the premium features of spotify but it is all on your account!
It is only $1.50 and comes with a warranty that lasts until my shop closes.
*You must pay first before you receive your upgrade*

Proof:

In Attachments

Why should you trust me?

I have sold other accounts before and as you can see from my post history I have never scammed anyone!

Payment Methods:

Paypal ( Make sure to send as friends and family )
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Litecoin

Add my skype to purchase:
******sharedclashocp

I am looking to give out vouch copies to prove my shop authenticity. ( Only for high ranking forum members )
family.PNG21 KB · 60 downloads
Vouch for this guy! Just bought this service from him and he was quick to respond and easy to chat with. Got the job done fast!
Thanks for buying! I'm still selling for anyone else that wants to buy.
BUMP! Still Selling
BUMP! Thanks to all that purchased so far!
Vouch! Got upgrade to premium accounts. Really nice guy.
Thanks for the vouch
Daily BUMP! Still selling!
Daily BUMP! Still selling!
Added you on Skype

- - - Updated - - -

Vouch! Sale went smoothly and was done pretty quickly. Also messaged me to contact him if I get any problem. Lets see how long this lasts. Thanks
Thanks for the vouch!
Vocuh for the cheapest and the friendliest/quickest spotify service here on mpgh
I can take a vouch copy. my skype : abilashpradeep
I added you back!
DAILY BUMP! Still Selling!
Posts 1–15 of 57 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?