WTF happened whit the House Thread

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
WTF happened whit the House Thread
Why it get deleted, was a virus?
i think it was just a ripped off private cheat, possibly packed with virus....
but probly deleted just cuz it is a private cheat......
I managed to get it in time and yes, it is a ripped private hack, incredibly nice actually, the best hack ive evr use in cod mw2. its a shame it was taken off
I managed to add the guy on Steam. He said it was taken off due to an advertisement issue...
Yup, was deleted for Advertising.

We need to get DaveRat onto making MW2 VIP
Yea well that hack was the best i somehow got my hands on it... its the best MW2 hack i've used to far...
Quote Originally Posted by OneNineFour View Post
Yea well that hack was the best i somehow got my hands on it... its the best MW2 hack i've used to far...
If you can PM me a download link, I'll thank you.
AW i really wanted to test that hack.. :S
anyone who was fortunant to get it care to hook a brother up? SteamID:davoodoomon
If someone has this hack and would care to share it, I'd appreciate a PM with a link, thanks a lot
If someone could possibly PM me it too plox? <3
I have it, but I don't know, it's a paid one. It works very nice for me, better than Robbin237 for cod4. Even with a Knifebot.
Quote Originally Posted by TopThrillCedarPoint View Post
I have it, but I don't know, it's a paid one. It works very nice for me, better than Robbin237 for cod4. Even with a Knifebot.
Do you mind adding me on steam? xeroxx240
If you could please share the hack with me, I'd be very thankful
“I teach you to lie, cheat, and steal, and as soon as my back's turned you wait in line?” Dr. Gregory House

Click on the link, maybe you ll get some free VIP undetected hack

someone care packadge me it :P hahahah
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?