Exclamation[RELEASE]EPIC LOGIN SCREEN

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
nice pic + combat arms text on it, paint is your friend i guess....

NICE STILL
Give credit to the original designer, the image you used is a PSD on Deviant art, I have seen it there 300 times.
thanks lol yea idk his name thought O.O
I'll get it for you
Looks very cool
Powerful Mental Explosion by ~kirahikaru2007
Ah yes, I have seen this image numerous times. Their is a tutorial on deviant art to making it.

Anyway, I don't see an attachment? and could you please scan the .rar you are going to upload and not the .dtx file. Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryAbbo View Post
Ah yes, I have seen this image numerous times. Their is a tutorial on deviant art to making it.

Anyway, I don't see an attachment? and could you please scan the .rar you are going to upload and not the .dtx file. Thanks
actually i did scan the .rar
Quote Originally Posted by trigg3rman View Post
actually i did scan the .rar
You scanned LOGINBG.dtx. I want people to scan the exact file they upload so they will get into a habit of it.

So scan the entire .rar and then I will approve
nope its from abduzeedo your wrong
Ok now, just change that virus scan to one of the .rar and I can approve.
thats pretty sweet looking
scan the whole rar and put link
cooolhohohoh i like this
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us