QuestionAvoid PayPal Chargeback

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Avoid PayPal Chargeback
Hi!

I am looking to expand my business to MPGH and unfortunately I haven't seen any feedback trading system on this site like other sites have, so I am wondering how do you know with whom to deal?

I am wondering since I'll be trading high volumes and I am afraid of chargebacks.

Also, how do you personally verify with whom to deal to avoid those kind of scenarios?

-vans1997/Faded
Take BTC thats the only way.
Quote Originally Posted by Zaluux View Post
Take BTC thats the only way.
Well, problem is, I am looking to exchange BTC to PayPal.

Meaning my BTC for your PayPal.
Quote Originally Posted by vans1997 View Post
Well, problem is, I am looking to exchange BTC to PayPal.

Meaning my BTC for your PayPal.
Only way to avoid is only trade with trusted people. I need like $200 BTC a day so HMU I never chargeback .
Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
Only way to avoid is only trade with trusted people. I need like $200 BTC a day so HMU I never chargeback .
For now I'd like to get my posts up to ~200 to not infarct any rules by selling here.

But I'll put you on my list.
trusted people, friends and fam only, selling btc for paypal is always very risky
paxful /short
Ask the money as F&F and with a note saying that he didn't donna chargeback and already received the virtual goods or you can create 2 paypal accounts get the money and send it to the second account.
the best way is telling ur customer to open a dispute then close it straight as he cant open a closed dispute.
Quote Originally Posted by miesya View Post
the best way is telling ur customer to open a dispute then close it straight as he cant open a closed dispute.
This one is one of the best for avoiding chargbacks
Quote Originally Posted by miesya View Post
the best way is telling ur customer to open a dispute then close it straight as he cant open a closed dispute.
How? I've had some problems with closing disputes.
Quote Originally Posted by nayar75 View Post
This one is one of the best for avoiding chargbacks
Not familiar with disputes on paypal, but couldn't you just call paypal after you closed it to repoen it or so?
Check the user's posts for recent BTC trades, ask for proof of the paypal's verified status etc Paypal account creation date is another good thing to look out for.

Also I'm in need of BTC Please tell me you aren't planning to sell for 25% like the rest of these fleece merchants :'(

Regards
You might check out my threads, going to buy all you have
use btc ! can't chargeback,that's all
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us