SolvedAcc Purge Request

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Acc Purge Request
Acc Purge Request please
Sorry but due to your involvement with the marketplace, I cannot in good confidence, purge your account, until such a time as no deals are outstanding or ongoing.
i dont even have any deals or anything going on, i just come here post my opinon

besides i PMed u the real reason as to why i needed the purge e.e
LIZ
purge my account
As of 1 day ago http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...0#post13040600 You were asking about content in the marketplace. You participated in a trade, not 4 days ago. It is strange to make a query on a purchase, then want to be banned a day later. Too many exit scammers have tainted the pool. As such I like to make sure people haven't participated in the marketplace for at least a week. Be mindful that we are under no obligation to remove your account, or edit it in any way. This is done as a small final favor to members who no longer wished to be part of the community. So I can either ban you, and keep your name, or you can wait a few days, without participating in the marketplace, and I can grant your purge.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?