[REQUEST] M107CQ SE Texture Mod

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
[REQUEST] M107CQ SE Texture Mod
Type of Mod: Texture

Weapon to be edited: M107CQ SE (Duh)

Which REZ file it is located in: GUN_T_PV_SR.rez

Name of file to be edited: PV_M107CQ_SE.DTX

Color: Mainly white with some blue (Assassin's Creed)

Image: The Assassin's Creed logo on the side (Assassin's Creed 1)

(http://thames2thayer.com/blog/wp-con...sins_creed.jpg) This place has the logo

(http://images.psxextreme.com/themes/...ns%20Creed.jpg) This is the color scheme I kinda want

I would do it myself but I suck at drawing/graphic design.
Those pictures are too big?? o_O
They are rather large but if you have photoshop, can't you zoom out? I've seen mods for the M107 before

Edit: Oh wait, if you mean the images i referenced, you can resize those 0.o. I only want the logo. Heck, I could resize them FOR you.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us