HiringLooking for People to do Homework [Easy]

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for People to do Homework [Easy]

A little while back I had a homework service that was pretty successful in my opinion. I needed to end it because I was getting so many requests to complete homework that I couldn't keep up with the workload. Now I want to reopen it, but need some help. I am looking for people to help me complete some high school/college level math, english, and econmonics work for decent pay. I will push my orders out to you, and you will complete them.

Contact me on skype to discuss further.

skype: lesula_minister
i can do all the math if you need me to but i despise English and not much experience in economics
Added you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit View Post

A little while back I had a homework service that was pretty successful in my opinion. I needed to end it because I was getting so many requests to complete homework that I couldn't keep up with the workload. Now I want to reopen it, but need some help. I am looking for people to help me complete some high school/college level math, english, and econmonics work for decent pay. I will push my orders out to you, and you will complete them.

Contact me on skype to discuss further.

skype: lesula_minister
Yep, added you. If you don't see my request, try adding me under my skype button under my profile on this post
But what do we get out of the partnership? Can't we open our own service and earn more?
Might be interested in English, depending on what kind of work it is.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?