[Release] Really Really Really Fast clicking program

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
[Release] Really Really Really Fast clicking program
Virus Scan: NextGen1 Edit: Correct Virus Scan : http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/2...e84-1269800275

NextGenEdit:

it does 69 clicks per second lol


hotkeys are F1 to start

Credits: <(-_-)>
Shark 23
[MPGH]hejsan
mnpeepno
MJLover_2 (for uploading the pic)



and the new virus scan: analisis/27df8fd4a39ab8ed957f954428430434d626e8c437fd18fcb0 052910112a4e84-1269800275

and the pic is in MJlover_2's post
Auto Clicker.rarattachment deleted · 11 downloads before removal
don't attach pictures, upload them to imageshack or tinypic.
Along with that, where is the credit to those members who helped you make this possible?

I did it already, but it is up to you to do, scan the whole rar file, not just the .exe and replace your virus scan with that one.

@ Keydown
Nvm, I see why


Code is clean, I will approve it after you add the proper Virus Scan, and offer proper credits to the two or 3 people who basically written this for you (if you think about it).

If you need a reminder of who they were

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/33-visual-...lick-code.html

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/33-visual-...ck-solved.html



Note: Didn't somebody just release one of these?


Upload the image to imageshack and use [img] tags
Thank you for adding the credits

I'll Change the Virus Scan.....


Not that I care, Note: MJ2 Didn't upload the pic, I edited your post and added it for you..., all he did was quote your post...

So the pic is in your post, not in his......



/Approved
Works well. The hotkey to start isn't working with any keys. MJ, I got 69 clicks.
HOt Keys may not work well, when I looked at the source I noticed he was using Form Key Down, what I don't think the user realizes it that only works if the form is in focus, if an element/component is focused or if you our outside the form , it won't work. He will need to learn how to register hotkeys to make it actually work properly.

Even if you are on the form but a button or a textbox is focused, it still won't work, Buttons and textboxes have their own keydown event
Hmm, I'm not sure if you can do it in Visual Basic. But, your clicks would be faster if you could make the function inline.
The JIT will inline small functions automatically.
vb.net does not give us any control over this.

But Inline is outdared C++ users are still stuck in the 60's playing with unix ,


Is AsyncKeyState/SendKeys a global hotkey?
Good job, autoclickers are easy to make
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us