SolvedBypassing Nif files

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Bypassing Nif files
I need to know how to find the address to bypass the nif files or if you kind just pm me the address.. I'll try to figure it out myself. thanks for the help
Quote Originally Posted by proeggby View Post
I need to know how to find the address to bypass the nif files or if you kind just pm me the address.. I'll try to figure it out myself. thanks for the help
No need, a long time ago the game allow you edit any File.nif, just need rename a random "File.Extension"(.DLL, .EXE, .XOR, .Whatever...) to "File.asi" or "File.FLT" and paste in BlackShot system folder.
Quote Originally Posted by Minerva View Post


No need, a long time ago the game allow you edit any File.nif, just need rename a random "File.Extension"(.DLL, .EXE, .XOR, .Whatever...) to "File.asi" or "File.FLT" and paste in BlackShot system folder.
I don't understand the part rename a random "File.Extension".. you mean anything? didn't we need to create a "file.flt" that can bypass the nif file? I don't get it
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?