college bound

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
college bound
finally set up my major in ITS, I start tomorrow morning at 10AM.

One of my classes is Operating Systems Technologies but in the course syllabus it says "by the end of this course, your goal should be to know how to install and validate an operating system". I already do that on the regular, so ezpz.

wish me luck!
Good luck! You won't need it tho
Send your professor your cancer videos, instant A
Good luck with that
Good luck meme lord
ez lol, get an A+ now
Good luck with life
I moved in yesterday, already stopped by three parties lmao. I've got class tmr.
Enjoy Raple.
Don't get too lazy, it might bite you later
Good luck in college! I'm working on college apps and lurking on mpgh still :3
Good luck and enjoy college time
Good Luck
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us