Wtf.

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Wtf.
after playing WR with smac in about 5 games i get BANNED YET AGAIN.... now wut am i supposed 2 do?
Maybe because your penis is small like mine.
banned HW so making new acc wont do sht



Quote Originally Posted by iHack View Post
Maybe because your penis is small like mine.
LMFAO!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Death526 View Post
LMFAO!!!
Yaaaaay, my post was sig worthy.
Quote Originally Posted by iHack View Post
Yaaaaay, my post was sig worthy.
lol yup : P
Quote Originally Posted by iHack View Post
Maybe because your penis is small like mine.
XD Lmao !

I Use 3 accounts
Quote Originally Posted by duelmax View Post
XD Lmao !

I Use 3 accounts


I've had over 40 accounts.... I can cry about it =.='
Quote Originally Posted by Robinnator View Post
I have 20 accounts xD
Gimmi' 3 please?
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us