MacBook Pro (refunded) not working properly

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
MacBook Pro (refunded) not working properly
There are some functions of the MacBook that aren't working properly. I know Apple products come with 1 year warranty. These problems are pretty significant so I want to get it replaced. Does anyone have any experience of taking their (refunded) products to Apple Store?
You will be fine.
My iPhone 7 stopped charging after like 2 months. I took it in. They switched it out no issue :/. Gave me a brand new one
Yeah, i've done it before and got it replaced. No problems
Idk man I'd be careful. One time they took the laptop to fix it and then emailed the customer saying we can't do it. This laptop is stolen. Be careful bro
lol is this their way of karma for refunding it in the first place
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?