HelpBannable Without A Username?

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Bannable Without A Username?
I was thinking of doing something that gets you banned (hacks for sure) and I was wondering if it was possible to be banned if you didn't have a name, e.g if you made a new account and never named it, is it still possible to be banned? The reason I'm wondering is because it's an IP ban if you do what I want to do, but don't want my main banned so I'd just do it on unnamed characters.
Quote Originally Posted by Lawlzer View Post
I was thinking of doing something that gets you banned (hacks for sure) and I was wondering if it was possible to be banned if you didn't have a name, e.g if you made a new account and never named it, is it still possible to be banned? The reason I'm wondering is because it's an IP ban if you do what I want to do, but don't want my main banned so I'd just do it on unnamed characters.
Yes you can get banned on unnamed accounts.
Quote Originally Posted by toddddd View Post
Yes you can get banned on unnamed accounts.
You can REALLY get banned
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?