RIP Boys

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
RIP Boys
Forgot I told this guy my pass before lmfao and now he remembered I guess and logged in on my Skype and scammed bunch of niggas and I just got email saying it was signed in from someone else and locked my skype

geegee boys its been a nice run on MPGH. We shall see what comes next.

funny thing is its Selfmade SZN prob
Quote Originally Posted by Cadized View Post
Forgot I told this guy my pass before lmfao and now he remembered I guess and logged in on my Skype and scammed bunch of niggas and I just got email saying it was signed in from someone else and locked my skype

geegee boys its been a nice run on MPGH. We shall see what comes next.
See ya man. Hope retirement is fun.
Quote Originally Posted by Cadized View Post
Forgot I told this guy my pass before lmfao and now he remembered I guess and logged in on my Skype and scammed bunch of niggas and I just got email saying it was signed in from someone else and locked my skype

geegee boys its been a nice run on MPGH. We shall see what comes next.
You guess? How the fuck do you forget something like that?
1) you're fucking lying, you scammed some people and don't want retaliation
2) you're a fucking dipshit
3) you're both
Why would you give the password to someone???
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
Why would you give the password to someone???
We used to have a service, ran it off my Skype, he had my login to manage services. Its all good lmfao nothing I could have done. Its either him or I got hacked not sure which one. I mean if the guy spoke to selfmade right before adding me, prob it was him.
Quote Originally Posted by Cadized View Post


We used to have a service, ran it off my Skype, he had my login to manage services. Its all good lmfao nothing I could have done. Its either him or I got hacked not sure which one. I mean if the guy spoke to selfmade right before adding me, prob it was him.
EVASION!

Your business was compromised, you either give out refunds or face the wrath of the fatman in the sky.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cadized View Post
I lost prob around 500$
PITY TECHNIQUE!

- - - Updated - - -

you jerry aff mofo, refund your customers and research who took access and scammed. Hold them accountable and do the right thing.
Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
EVASION!

Your business was compromised, you either give out refunds or face the wrath of the fatman in the sky.

- - - Updated - - -



PITY TECHNIQUE!

- - - Updated - - -

you jerry aff mofo, refund your customers and research who took access and scammed. Hold them accountable and do the right thing.
Well if selfmade told the guy to add me (me and selfmade don't fucking talk no more), its probably him. But no worries, I got all his information lfmao ill report his ass to feds. Also, he has a new mpgh account, so if mpgh actually helps me catch him, talk to one of his customers to view his bitcoin address, we can compare and see they will match up. (y)
Quote Originally Posted by Cadized View Post

Well if selfmade told the guy to add me (me and selfmade don't fucking talk no more), its probably him. But no worries, I got all his information lfmao ill report his ass to feds. Also, he has a new mpgh account, so if mpgh actually helps me catch him, talk to one of his customers to view his bitcoin address, we can compare and see they will match up. (y)
Confirm what he's done then report it to the FBI.
Okay whatever you say.... Another one bites the dust.
Quote Originally Posted by Cadized View Post
Forgot I told this guy my pass before lmfao
Why would you give someone your pass, and not change it after knowing they know it? Did you forget seconds after giving it to them?

Quote Originally Posted by Cadized View Post
now he logged in on my Skype and scammed bunch of niggas
This is your fault, don't expect pity you pleb.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
Okay whatever you say.... Another one bites the dust.
I'll take that as a jojo reference

Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
Why would you give someone your pass, and not change it after knowing they know it? Did you forget seconds after giving it to them?



This is your fault, don't expect pity you pleb.

- - - Updated - - -



I'll take that as a jojo reference

Rofl Idgaf brother I'm not blaming anyone lmao I lost prob around 500$ too since people owned me money but I can find their Skype hopefully
Quote Originally Posted by Cadized View Post

Rofl Idgaf brother I'm not blaming anyone lmao I lost prob around 500$ too since people owned me money but I can find their Skype hopefully
Can you get back to me about a gamestop order from last week
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?