WTSNetflix Premium Account 4 screens for 1 month

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Netflix Premium Account 4 screens for 1 month
Hey Guys as mentioned in title , I am selling netflix premium accounts Ultra HD valid for 1 month , All accounts will be new created at the time of order.

I can do custom accounts also , mean you can choose your own E-mail and password.


Price less than 10 accounts : $1/acc

Price more then 10 accounts : $0.75/acc

Payment Gateway : PayPal ( As FnF or you need to cover service fee ) , Bitcoin , Skrill , Payoneer .


Contact : add me on skype or pm me .

Skype : isi.ha3ck4r

Quote Originally Posted by itszaryab View Post
Hey Guys as mentioned in title , I am selling netflix premium accounts Ultra HD valid for 1 month , All accounts will be new created at the time of order.

I can do custom accounts also , mean you can choose your own E-mail and password.


Price less than 10 accounts : $1/acc

Price more then 10 accounts : $0.75/acc

Payment Gateway : PayPal ( As FnF or you need to cover service fee ) , Bitcoin , Skrill , Payoneer .


Contact : add me on skype or pm me .

Skype : isi.ha3ck4r

So you're selling Netflix account that anyone can do for free with a vcc (that you can find for free)?
I need one, wanna watch marvel defenders 4k
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?