WTS[CHEAPEST] Dominos USA Pizza Accounts with 1-5 Redeemable Pizza's @ $0.75 each!

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
[CHEAPEST] Dominos USA Pizza Accounts with 1-5 Redeemable Pizza's @ $0.75 each!
THIS ONLY WORKS IN USA!


This is a service for Dominos Pizza. I sell accounts with 60 points, 120 points or more.

-- 60 points can get you a 2-topping pizza and it costs only $0.75
-- 120 points can get you 2 pizza's and it costs $1.35 and so on.

You can enter your address and select the nearest Dominos place and pick it up or have it delivered to your house.

As for security concerns - No need to worry:
-- You can change the email on the account to yours
-- Change the password
-- If you plan on having the pizza delivered to your house, add your address and then remove it.
-- There will be no trace of you on that account.
-- Get as many as 5 pizza's / day (dominos doesn't allow more than 5) for half the price.

Loyal customers will get a free account every once in a while.


I accept: Bitcoin or Paypal as payment methods.
Paypal is only for members older than 2 months and who are active on MPGH. Anyone else will pay Bitcoin.


Contact info: ******withoutvape (skype)


PROOF!

Great seller. Bought 2 accounts and both worked great.
Quote Originally Posted by DaGreatOne1 View Post
Great seller. Bought 2 accounts and both worked great.
Thanks to you for buying
BUMP! / STOCK = 600 Accounts!
I bought 4 accounts from him and went smooth instantly. With PayPal too!
Thanks hope you enjoyed them!

- - - Updated - - -

No reputable members came to me to give a vouch copy !

Also if you want to buy i can show you proof that sellers got they're accounts

/ BUMP!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by eldiablo- View Post
no vouches from reputable members?
Read top message please.
no vouches from reputable members?
excellent service, user responds very quickly and is polite. I purchased 4 pizzas everything worked flawlessly.
Hello mate i'm interested
Quote Originally Posted by Quagmire69 View Post
Hello mate i'm interested
Be sure to add me on skype "******withoutvape"
+1 VOUCH !
[+1 VOUCH !!

Contacted Alexander via Skype and got an immediate response. I asked for 3 pizzas and was given a PP address. Sent over $ and got the account info sent to me as soon as he received payment. No bullshit added charges like some of the other Dominos sellers on here ( you guys know who you are! ) for accounts with multiple pizzas. Very smooth transaction and I look forward to doing business again. Definitely recommended !


PROOF


- - - Updated - - -

Edit: I forgot to add that this is the CHEAPEST Dominos vendor on MPGH. The other guys that sell for this price only accept BTC. The transaction fees during the weekend are around $2. PP is free.
Quote Originally Posted by eldiablo- View Post
[+1 VOUCH !!

Contacted Alexander via Skype and got an immediate response. I asked for 3 pizzas and was given a PP address. Sent over $ and got the account info sent to me as soon as he received payment. No bullshit added charges like some of the other Dominos sellers on here ( you guys know who you are! ) for accounts with multiple pizzas. Very smooth transaction and I look forward to doing business again. Definitely recommended !


PROOF


- - - Updated - - -

Edit: I forgot to add that this is the CHEAPEST Dominos vendor on MPGH. The other guys that sell for this price only accept BTC. The transaction fees during the weekend are around $2. PP is free.
Thanks for buying from my shop! I always look for my customers not for me. That's why i take PP!

Hope to see you back in a few days/weeks.
Talking to you now!
hey,

just added u on skype, need some dominos
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?