What song do you think the Quarantine Ambeince should be

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
What song do you think the Quarantine Ambeince should be
What song do you think the "NEW" Quarantine Ambeince should be..
Duscuss:
I reckon the "Zombie song"
The badger song would certainly cheer me up in a zombie match
ontopic: ever heard the zombie song?
Off topic: like my new signature picture? It looks sexy eh >.>
On Topic: Nope Never Heard It
Off Topic: I Agree
Well sicne i already like the depressing song, i rather like to listen to the Max Payne 2, theme Song. I listen to it when playing resident evil, 1, 2, 3, or outbreak. Not 4 and 5. i hate 4 and 5.

Can it be changed to any song?
Yeah I think so.

Off Topic:Lol my brother was the first post in that "un-popular" thread.
Wha theres a new quarantine?
Quote Originally Posted by Spookerzz View Post
Yeah I think so.

Off Topic:Lol my brother was the first post in that "un-popular" thread.
Nub was the first to post on every thread before he went and decided to be "Godlike" instead
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post


Nub was the first to post on every thread before he went and decided to be "Godlike" instead
Nubs my brother dumb-ass

I'm Twelve he's 15


On Topic: I hate dark songs in dark settings, always creepy
rick roll lmao srsly that would be funny
hopefully you'll still be alive when this is playing

and this one:
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?