Nothing New

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Nothing New
Seems nothing new has happened And I've yet to do anything to help contribute to this site so I will work on the process of making hacks meaning learning C++ and doing it all since nothing else was happening. For my closing statement " ". So yeah...gimme oh lets say...about a week to get things done xD it will be my first time trying I want to make something that works.
of course nothing new has happened, where would it have happened. If anything happened on GZP some1 would get banned over there for it anyway. lol, i quit working on my hacks in favor of devolping a website and tuts so......i'm sorry everyone who thought my hacks would be released this year, lol. HEY $GHOST$, i got all my/our tuts at
home.triad.com/ncbiggsfamily.htm ( check them out and tell me what u think of them or if u want to edit another one)
... lol ok GJ deathangel ummm A7X the site wont open so ROFL.... and ye
Been done with the runnable and namehack just can't disable hacking detection for now.
I really acctually Dunno. Just stating crap when I was half-awake half, asleep on how bored I was so I decided to start making a bunch of stuff.
actually the site works....i have it open right now.
lol, yeah this has basically turned into a bunch of sleep deprived random statements
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us