HelpCopy paste source code undetectable

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Copy paste source code undetectable
I have no knowledge on coding or programming, im currently watching a lynda guide on how to start, I have a source code cheat that im experimenting on as I learn by hands on. I don't understand what I am able to change without breaking it while still making it unique. Also what junk code can I add / where can I add it to?

Any explanation really helps a lot, and no I wont be selling the cheat and calling it mine I just want to learn.

If you feel you cant sum up what your trying to say in the post you can add me on skype if you want

jacksondunkin123@outlook.com / King X Its the same profile picture as mine on here.
trying to learn via a source code is kindove absurd....

start with easier projects
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us