(Simple) Renknown Speedhack Glitch Video Tutorial (PC ONLY)

Posts 31–45 of 59 · Page 3 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by chocohappy View Post
I have spent it. I do not have more than 200k, I would like to keep them for future agents, what is the percentage of luck that I get ban?
Not sure, I'm pretty sure you'll be okay, just play a lot of multiplayer games then they'll lose track of your farmed renown
Quote Originally Posted by RTEGRWEYHGWA$RywywG View Post
Not sure, I'm pretty sure you'll be okay, just play a lot of multiplayer games then they'll lose track of your farmed renown

So if I farm the multi, I'm very lucky to get through the cracks?
Quote Originally Posted by chocohappy View Post
So if I farm the multi, I'm very lucky to get through the cracks?
You should be able to since its multiple 'transactions' of renown, they wouldn't dig through 20 multilayered games then 40 games of terro hunt to see if you've farmed.
Quote Originally Posted by RTEGRWEYHGWA$RywywG View Post
You should be able to since its multiple 'transactions' of renown, they wouldn't dig through 20 multilayered games then 40 games of terro hunt to see if you've farmed.

Ok, so I do a little more than 20 part in multi and a little more than 40 hunt to the terrorist to try to cover me?
Quote Originally Posted by chocohappy View Post
Ok, so I do a little more than 20 part in multi and a little more than 40 hunt to the terrorist to try to cover me?
Not those exact numbers, just play like a normal person lol
Quote Originally Posted by RTEGRWEYHGWA$RywywG View Post
Not those exact numbers, just play like a normal person lol
Okay thank you very much men !
Just got home and tested CE's speed hack, it works perfectly, no crashes and really works efficiently. Problem is, can you earn 50k renown in 10 minutes? That doesn't seem legit at all so be careful again of hitting the cap.

Update : After a few minutes the AI freeze, unless you're present they will then unfreeze (with the speed hack)
Update 2 : You also get disconnected from the Ubi servers and stop earning renown. Don't go over 25 with the speed hack.
its normal that i get exp every time?
Quote Originally Posted by diocane1111 View Post
its normal that i get exp every time?
Around the 20k renown mark that i've earned I stop earning exp, consider yourself lucky I guess?
its about to stop farming now. So close until the next dlc. Be clever guys
Thanks, oh btw brent you're very kind for helping out with everything here <3
I have been using this method and i got curious if i changed the 300 renown address to something higher to see if it would work and it does work
Quote Originally Posted by cpt_kamikaze View Post
I have been using this method and i got curious if i changed the 300 renown address to something higher to see if it would work and it does work
no lol its server side
Everybody know that ingame money is always server-side to prevent that or they will lost money and if your save is fucked up you still have your money
am I safe to use this? I just want to make some renown because i've just installed this game and wanted to unlock Caveira
Posts 31–45 of 59 · Page 3 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?