Developing for servers

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Developing for servers
If anyone needs anything developed, let me know. I can do things from lag improvement and database reworking to adding new features and UI, pretty much anything you will need. I have been hoping from server to server helping out where I can. Obviously development is something that takes time. I would be willing to develop stuff for people who give me something in return.

This is NOT a sale thread, I am offering help for those who can offer me something back, its a discussion. If you would like to contact me, leave a reply on the thread or hit me up on discrd.

Discrd : [Twitch] Corrovox/Zeus#7802

Examples of my work:

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1262688

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1244650

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1191787

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1001449



Guys if you add me please dont spam, I will get to you when I see the message...
Fix project b lag k thx
Quote Originally Posted by ZeusAlmighty View Post
Guys if you add me please dont spam, I will get to you when I see the message...
Rip x2 xD lmao
What kind of things are you looking for in return? like a certain category of things. "Something" is a little to vague.
Quote Originally Posted by McChickenHumper View Post
Fix project b lag k thx
I do help Project B every now and then

Quote Originally Posted by Demon View Post
What kind of things are you looking for in return? like a certain category of things. "Something" is a little to vague.
Hence if you read it I put add me on discrd for more information.
Also my skype is under my avatar on the left here, not very active on there but ill try to check it as much as possible.

<-----------
Still doing this. Bumpedy bump.
Can you add me on *******? Goten#1982 and thanks! and also a good idea is if you were to give the player a book in which you can open and it shows a list of quest that you can do for exp, pots, random/8 pot or even crafting items to make or improve a ut. and I would be very happy if you were to make a private server because it seems as you are really into stuff like this
Quote Originally Posted by smallpig1 View Post
Can you add me on *******? Goten#1982 and thanks! and also a good idea is if you were to give the player a book in which you can open and it shows a list of quest that you can do for exp, pots, random/8 pot or even crafting items to make or improve a ut. and I would be very happy if you were to make a private server because it seems as you are really into stuff like this
I dont make a server because it takes too much of my time. Currently studying at college, hence why i develop for others as it doesnt take too much time.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?