ExclamationHackers Guild

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Hackers Guild
Ello boys (and girls),

I'm look for a 1337 hackers guild so I can just keep my auto aim on all day in dungeons and shit.
I hope we can be honest clannies and just fuck shit up together.

Kind regards,

1337 hacker 420
nobody on here with one of those really, also, wrong section.
Yea wrong section...
There are tons of hacker guilds... you just gotta keep your eye out. Download the cheater database extension and then browse the top 100 guilds by fame.
You want a hacker guild?
E X C L U S I V E :^)
Ok thanks guys.
Except Aura, I think seh is trolling me. I get the feeling exclusive is very anti cheating and u are just trolling me to go ask them and get them mad and me banned.

- - - Updated - - -

Also Ahlwong(the mod?) I cant read your message, because when I click it, it says you have not registered and so your profile does not exist.??
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us