Finding Entitylist

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Finding Entitylist
I'm sick of lua. Sick of CAC, how can I find the entitylist address for this game? I've tried countless methods.
Just use my hack bud...
Quote Originally Posted by eth0s View Post
Just use my hack bud...
I don't mean to be rude but I don't like using others hacks, I feel better cheating at a game when I am the one behind the hack, not just using something I downloaded off the internet. I liked using lua undetected in servers because I've actually studied lua fora long time, and I could add or do whatever I wanted with my code, but thats not undetectable anymore, so I'm turning to C#, just need some offsets and ill hook up an esp with GDI.
Quote Originally Posted by Kujoz View Post
I don't mean to be rude but I don't like using others hacks, I feel better cheating at a game when I am the one behind the hack, not just using something I downloaded off the internet. I liked using lua undetected in servers because I've actually studied lua fora long time, and I could add or do whatever I wanted with my code, but thats not undetectable anymore, so I'm turning to C#, just need some offsets and ill hook up an esp with GDI.
https://github.com/ValveSoftware/sou...ntentitylist.h
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us