[Release] M67 Grenade to Easter Egg! First Mod

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
[Release] M67 Grenade to Easter Egg! First Mod
I have modded my first mod. I have changed the texture for the M67 Grenade (default grenade) into an Easter Egg! Mostly for girls.

Virus Scan


O ya i have changed a little bit i have changed the spot wear i put "Happy Easter! MPGH" Because as you see in the picture you can't see it but in the game you will because i have changed wear it goes.
M67 Grenade to Easter Egg.rarattachment deleted · 18 downloads before removal
I'm a guy, but okay, nice mod.
lol its raining eggs?
YAY EASTER EGG! Good mod, AWESOME for a first. Btw are you viet? Ngo is my last name.
Quote Originally Posted by Streak View Post
YAY EASTER EGG! Good mod, AWESOME for a first. Btw are you viet? Ngo is my last name.
Yes i am, and Ngo is my last name too! lol but i can't read or write viet though. im first generation =P only can talk and and know a little writing. You like to eat pho?
No Lie, I thought it was Streak in a New acc
=S dammit I was working on something like this, anyways nice job for first mod
Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchih- View Post
No Lie, I thought it was Streak in a New acc
What are you saying. did you think this was a fake? Lol i haha don't worry if i were you i would think the same.
nice jjob for ure first
yay easter
lol imma make an easter mod soon.... gotta test my first mod tho
My last name is Nguyen and I'm viet. O_o
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
My last name is Nguyen and I'm viet. O_o
Omg...al viets o btw im also doing my first cross mod im testing it out now l96a1 to l96a1 camo. i think i did something wrong but if you see a new tread that means i suceeded
/Approved.
On-topic : Nice job on copy/paste job + some noob things? anyway you should work harder

Off-Topic :
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
My last name is Nguyen and I'm viet. O_o
Lol? I have a friend called " Tri Nguyen Vo "
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us