KRelay .NET Framework Problem

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
KRelay .NET Framework Problem
Haven't had a issue with KRelay until today. I was changing servers and trying to collect realm IPs, and as I was about to change to USEast3 server in KRelay settings, KRelay started throwing exceptions. As of now, I've tried reinstalling KRelay, and removing all the plugins, but the issue persists.

I have .NET 4.5 Framework installed. I'm running windows 10, Ver. 1703(OS Build 15063.540).

EDIT: I downloaded the source from github and build it. The error seems to be coming from:
************** Exception Text **************
System.*********enceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Lib_K_Relay.GameData.DataStructures.ServerStructur e.Load(XDocument doc) in ServerStructure.cs:line 14
at Lib_K_Relay.GameData.GameData.<>c.<Load>b__18_4() in GameData.cs:line 120

Error in file GameData.cs:line 120: is due to not being able to load "realmofthemadgodhrd.appspot.com/char/list" This gives me the following error: <Error>Internal Error, please wait a minute to try again!</Error>

For some reason I was not able to get access to this site for hours, but once I was able to, KRelay started working fine. The issue has been resolved.

OLD ERROR:

************** Exception Text **************
System.*********enceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Lib_K_Relay.GameData.DataStructures.ServerStructur e.Load(XDocument doc)
at Lib_K_Relay.GameData.GameData.<>c.<Load>b__18_4()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()


************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.7.2102.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
K_Relay
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Arshdeep/Downloads/K-Relay%20-%2016.0.0/KRelay/K_Relay.exe
----------------------------------------
MetroFramework
Assembly Version: 1.3.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Arshdeep/Downloads/K-Relay%20-%2016.0.0/KRelay/K_Relay.exe
----------------------------------------
MetroFramework.Design
Assembly Version: 1.3.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Arshdeep/Downloads/K-Relay%20-%2016.0.0/KRelay/K_Relay.exe
----------------------------------------
MetroFramework.Fonts
Assembly Version: 1.3.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Arshdeep/Downloads/K-Relay%20-%2016.0.0/KRelay/K_Relay.exe
----------------------------------------
System.Windows.Forms
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.7.2104.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
----------------------------------------
System
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.7.2103.2 built by: NET47REL1LAST
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Drawing
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.7.2046.0 built by: NET47REL1
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
----------------------------------------
Lib K Relay
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Arshdeep/Downloads/K-Relay%20-%2016.0.0/KRelay/Lib%20K%20Relay.DLL
----------------------------------------
System.Configuration
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.7.2046.0 built by: NET47REL1
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Core
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.7.2102.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Xml
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.7.2102.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Data
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.7.2102.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Numerics
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.7.2046.0 built by: NET47REL1
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Numerics/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Numerics.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Xml.Linq
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.7.2046.0 built by: NET47REL1
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml.Linq/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.Linq.dll
----------------------------------------
yeah dont think anyone knows what it is to be honest, alot of people i know are having the same issue, i had it but its gone now so im not too sure man :/
Far as I have discovered, when that site isn't working and the ServerStructure class tries to get data, which it can't, you get a null exception. To anyone else have this problem go directly to the "realmofthemadgodhrd.appspot.com/char/list" link, and see it gives you an error or not.

EDIT: Anyone know why this site "realmofthemadgodhrd.appspot.com/char/list" keeps locking me out with the error message "<Error>Internal Error, please wait a minute to try again!</Error>"?
Quote Originally Posted by Rikidou View Post
 
op words
Haven't had a issue with KRelay until today. I was changing servers and trying to collect realm IPs, and as I was about to change to USEast3 server in KRelay settings, KRelay started throwing exceptions. As of now, I've tried reinstalling KRelay, and removing all the plugins, but the issue persists.

I have .NET 4.5 Framework installed. I'm running windows 10, Ver. 1703(OS Build 15063.540).

EDIT: I downloaded the source from github and build it. The error seems to be coming from:
************** Exception Text **************
System.*********enceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Lib_K_Relay.GameData.DataStructures.ServerStructur e.Load(XDocument doc) in ServerStructure.cs:line 14
at Lib_K_Relay.GameData.GameData.<>c.<Load>b__18_4() in GameData.cs:line 120

Error in file GameData.cs:line 120: is due to not being able to load "realmofthemadgodhrd.appspot.com/char/list" This gives me the following error: <Error>Internal Error, please wait a minute to try again!</Error>

For some reason I was not able to get access to this site for hours, but once I was able to, KRelay started working fine. The issue has been resolved.

OLD ERROR:

************** Exception Text **************
System.*********enceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Lib_K_Relay.GameData.DataStructures.ServerStructur e.Load(XDocument doc)
at Lib_K_Relay.GameData.GameData.<>c.<Load>b__18_4()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()


************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.7.2102.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
K_Relay
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Arshdeep/Downloads/K-Relay%20-%2016.0.0/KRelay/K_Relay.exe
----------------------------------------
MetroFramework
Assembly Version: 1.3.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Arshdeep/Downloads/K-Relay%20-%2016.0.0/KRelay/K_Relay.exe
----------------------------------------
MetroFramework.Design
Assembly Version: 1.3.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Arshdeep/Downloads/K-Relay%20-%2016.0.0/KRelay/K_Relay.exe
----------------------------------------
MetroFramework.Fonts
Assembly Version: 1.3.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Arshdeep/Downloads/K-Relay%20-%2016.0.0/KRelay/K_Relay.exe
----------------------------------------
System.Windows.Forms
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.7.2104.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
----------------------------------------
System
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.7.2103.2 built by: NET47REL1LAST
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Drawing
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.7.2046.0 built by: NET47REL1
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
----------------------------------------
Lib K Relay
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Arshdeep/Downloads/K-Relay%20-%2016.0.0/KRelay/Lib%20K%20Relay.DLL
----------------------------------------
System.Configuration
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.7.2046.0 built by: NET47REL1
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Core
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.7.2102.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Xml
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.7.2102.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Data
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.7.2102.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Numerics
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.7.2046.0 built by: NET47REL1
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Numerics/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Numerics.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Xml.Linq
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.7.2046.0 built by: NET47REL1
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml.Linq/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.Linq.dll
--------------------------------------
U failed to run because the xml in the github is outdated.My solution is to use the old objects.xml while using new packets.xml and tiles.xml

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rikidou View Post
Far as I have discovered, when that site isn't working and the ServerStructure class tries to get data, which it can't, you get a null exception. To anyone else have this problem go directly to the "realmofthemadgodhrd.appspot.com/char/list" link, and see it gives you an error or not.

EDIT: Anyone know why this site "realmofthemadgodhrd.appspot.com/char/list" keeps locking me out with the error message "<Error>Internal Error, please wait a minute to try again!</Error>"?
Link not wprking because deca screw the link
I'm afraid it has nothing to do with outdated XMLs. The problem lies entirely with being locked out of that site. Unless someone knows why that site locks me out so often, my issue is resolved, and the thread can be closed.
Quote Originally Posted by Rikidou View Post
I'm afraid it has nothing to do with outdated XMLs. The problem lies entirely with being locked out of that site. Unless someone knows why that site locks me out so often, my issue is resolved, and the thread can be closed.
READ DECA AMA IN REDDIT.
they said they add a security measure and it broke the link
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?