WTBBUYING YOUR BTC WITH PAYPAL | +15-17% BONUS FOR YOU | FAST & EASY

Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4
BUYING YOUR BTC WITH PAYPAL | +15-17% BONUS FOR YOU | FAST & EASY
I am looking to trade my PP balance for your BTC. As a bonus I will add 15% of the value you send me so if you send me 100$ in BTC I will send you 115$. I will keep updating the amounts I have available on my thead so you will know. The rules are the following:

1) I will not go first. I am a trusted seller on this website for years so trust me I will not ruin my reputation over a BTC exchange
2) I will only trade for values of 30 usd+
3) I will send the money only after 1 confirmations of the BTC transaction.
4)If someone buys out my whole amount that I have up for trade I will do +17% bonus for you.



CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO ADD ME ON IM

Bumping up
Shouldn't this be in currency exchange?
addd you on skype

- - - Updated - - -

vouch, sold 24$ btc
exchanged 20$. fast and safe. highly recommended!
Bump to the top!
Bump to the top, got some more to sell, instant transactions, the only one that pays 10%, others do 1:1!
Bump to the top, got some more to sell, instant transactions, the only one that pays 10%, others do 1:1!
Quote Originally Posted by Aquafinalime View Post
Confirm skype
ready to deal with you for 50$

Huge time waster, do not deal with him, he will just ghost on you

Please only add me if you mean bussiness
Just did a $10 transfer, nice and quick, others turned me away for the low amount (didnt need more) but this guy was cool and efficient!
check pm atefsridi1987
-------------------------

Fast transaction 18$ , thanks bro !
Bump to the top!
I can buy 200$ btc currently, online rn on skype
Quote Originally Posted by TrenGod View Post
I can buy 200$ btc currently, online rn on skype
+ Vouch! Just exchanged $200 btc, I went first for the full amount and MP came through. He's a really trust worthy person and I would highly recommend using his services. If it was any other person I would have sent increments instead of the full amount but dealing with MP in the past I knew that I could trust him. 10% may seem to good to be true, especially with the number of scammers, but trust me it isn't, MP always comes through and I'll happily do business with him more in the future.
Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?