📺◄█ Selling Reddit accounts [Any amount of post/comment karma] █►📺
Selling Reddit accounts [Any amount of post/comment karma]
✔ Cheapest prices
Hi guys. I'm selling reddit accounts. I have many karma accounts in any age. So, if you interested then hit me up to skype or telegram.
PRICES:
1000+ karma account = 1.5$
1000+ karma + inacitve account = 2.5$
5000+ karma account = 3$
5000+ karma + inacitve account = 4$
Need more karma? Ask me, i probably will have account which you want
Inactive account means that no one used it for a long time already
T.O.S and others :
• I don't sell one account more than 1 time
• I check all the accounts before selling.
• After purchase, I will delete the accounts which you bought from my list
• Scamming attempts will result in complete banning.
• All accounts are hacked.
• Warranty - 7 days
• No Refunds
• Buying means accepting T.O.S.
Payment:
Paypal (Friends and Family) Bitcoin
PRICES:
1000+ karma account = 1.5$
1000+ karma + inacitve account = 2.5$
5000+ karma account = 3$
5000+ karma + inacitve account = 4$
Need more karma? Ask me, i probably will have account which you want
Inactive account means that no one used it for a long time already
T.O.S and others :
• I don't sell one account more than 1 time
• I check all the accounts before selling.
• After purchase, I will delete the accounts which you bought from my list
• Scamming attempts will result in complete banning.
• All accounts are hacked.
• Warranty - 7 days
• No Refunds
• Buying means accepting T.O.S.
Payment:
Paypal (Friends and Family) Bitcoin
Add me on Skype
↓
[IMG]https://**********.com/addskype/baroda456.png[/IMG]
Skype text: baroda456
Join to skype group
↓
https://join.skype.com/ch3yjSh3ZAUQ
Add me on Telegram
↓

Please leave feedback on your purchases and if you have any issues with the accounts you purchase please feel free to contact me VIA skype & telegram as I will always reply as fast as I can to ensure happy customers. If you have any other questions just write me.

