LightbulbSUGGESTIONHTTPS support for this forum

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
HTTPS support for this forum
Please consider adding HTTPS support to this site. Using two factor authentication over unencrypted HTTP seems odd. (Of course) I choose not to logon to the site when I'm on a public hotspot, but I would appreciate it if HTTPS was an option, especially for the login form.

If you request a certificate from for example "Let's Encrypt" it is free.
It would be nice to see SSL. If I remember correctly, CloudFlare gives you the option to enable SSL without needing to manually configure. Although it would revoke you being able to have a custom key.
SSL support has been suggested many times and many times it has been rejected.
We've had HTTPS before, but it had to be revoked due to crashing. Now, let's hope the HTTPS enabled right now will maintain its sanity.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us