Questionrunescape...please move post

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
runescape...please move post
hi iv'e left warrock and goten back into runescape i was just wondering cause there has been a runescape form here befoure. i am very good with runescape .. the form could include ... money making guides..private servers...auto bots(i can make almost every one)...hacks...etc...i know its been on this site b4 and failed but i was woundering could you try again dave???

please move to proper form not sure were this belongs
What?!? I didn't understand a thing you said? Anybody else?
What do you want?
You cant become a minion, if you want that.
BAM! Edited...

Hi, Iv'e left Warrock and gotten back into Runescape. I was just wondering cause there has been a runescape forum here before; I am very good with Runescape. The forum should include, money making guides, private servers, auto bots (I can make almost every one),hacks. etc. I know It has been on this site before and was taken off, but I was wondering could you try again, dave?

Please move to proper form not sure were this belongs.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
He/She wants the forum for Runescape on the top links?
Quote Originally Posted by Bread View Post
BAM! Edited...

Hi, Iv'e left Warrock and gotten back into Runescape. I was just wondering cause there has been a runescape forum here before; I am very good with Runescape. The forum should include, money making guides, private servers, auto bots (I can make almost every one),hacks. etc. I know It has been on this site before and was taken off, but I was wondering could you try again dave?

Please move to proper form not sure were this belongs.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
He/She wants the forum for Runescape on the top links?
No, he wants to be minion.
Quote Originally Posted by Invidus View Post


No, he wants to be minion.
That guy needs a spell check..
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?