AimAssist V3 By CPL Net

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
AimAssist V3 By CPL Net
If SomeOne need help or requesting demands join me on skype : CPL Net Thomas.

Updated Cheats Contents :

- Fixed all issues for shaking/switching by similair pixel color on map [ Now Use PixelSearch For 2 color are presents] without Cache and Cbble CTGIGN need 3 pixel at the same time research because the skin are really dark
- All maps work without Train
- Customize your FOV and Speed snapping saftly how you want no switching target

What this hack doesn't have

- GUI

HOW TO USE :

- Load map name u play

- Press F3 if you want to kill terro

- Press F4 if you want to kill CT

[IMPORTANT]
When u change side T/CT make sure the TARGET used is close by pressing INSERT

many People said i don't understand i press F3/F4 it do nothing

Because If you want to kill Terro So u pressed F3 so you was CT and u change side to T for kill CT make sure then closing KILLin Terro by press Insert and press F4 To kill CT Side.

Enjoy! ITS FREE !!!!!!

Aim Assist V3 By CPL Net_mpgh.net.rar9 KB · 1,568 downloads Clean
All are simple text AHK files, approved.
I don't understand what this do exactly... I run cache and press F4 when I'm terrorist, but I don't see any AimAssist, how this works?
I don't quite understand how this works either...
I'm terrorist, I pressed F4 then pressed insert but nothing happens.
Not sure if it is working honestly.

Can't see a difference when using your AA and when not.

- Explain how it works.
- Does it really give an advantage and is it somewhat accurate?

Feedback to this comment with be highly appreciated.
Quote Originally Posted by lean_mean_peek_machine View Post
does this inject into the game
Those are ahk files so you just have to launch them
Can you explain what exactly this does? Because I have AHK and I don't notice anything
can you get vac banned?
please dont fucking ban me again

- - - Updated - - -

but some ahk files can pull memory cant tehy?
Quote Originally Posted by kkkkkkkkk999 View Post
can you get vac banned?
please dont fucking ban me again

- - - Updated - - -

but some ahk files can pull memory cant tehy?
You can get vac banned.
I can't download it. It says ,,download error,,.
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?