AVA Public Hack

Posts 16–30 of 77 · Page 2 of 6
Well this isint good.......... injection works but after u get into game its laggy af and crashes
Quote Originally Posted by imBlazer View Post
Well this isint good.......... injection works but after u get into game its laggy af and crashes
I will remove the menu and upload a simple hotkey version.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by imBlazer View Post
Well this isint good.......... injection works but after u get into game its laggy af and crashes
I will remove the menu and upload a simple hotkey version.
Quote Originally Posted by Larineosxp View Post
I will remove the menu and upload a simple hotkey version.

- - - Updated - - -



I will remove the menu and upload a simple hotkey version.
i am wait you bro xd i have 8 hour i open MPGH xd and i play without hack xd
Quote Originally Posted by Larineosxp View Post
I will remove the menu and upload a simple hotkey version.

- - - Updated - - -



I will remove the menu and upload a simple hotkey version.






I expect that I will be able to meet soon.
Thankyou works fine for me.
Why do I get xign error when I use it
Works great but then crashes after a minute or two. Thanks anyway
Quote Originally Posted by leo5302 View Post
After join a game, game crashed and shows up this error

https://imgur.com/PxlttCb
This is only for A.V.A hosted by enmasse
it works but when i join the game i got crash
is dont work for me i an en masse carched game xincode
pls fix it ! not work anymore with me
Hi can someone Please explain to me the steps of how to download this file.
Because every time i try to open the injector, this keeps popping up..


"The code execution cannot be proccessed because MSVCR120.ddl was not found."
Am i missing something?
Thanks but is detected no ?
detected here win 10 64 bit
Posts 16–30 of 77 · Page 2 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?