GeneralPortfolio work

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Damn, I would buy this lmao
Quote Originally Posted by PrOgResS View Post
Damn, I would buy this lmao
haha sick man

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wallercho View Post
It looks like so professional.. o_o
that is what im working towards

this is application for college
Quote Originally Posted by gYH$%U$%UJH$J View Post
haha sick man

- - - Updated - - -



that is what im working towards

this is application for college
Nice job my friend. :P
It looks like so professional.. o_o
it looks real sick. its good.
Quote Originally Posted by Zachary View Post
it looks real sick. its good.
Thank you my love
Both professional looking and original. Very nice.
Wonderful. All of them. I hope you're making money from this.
Professional as fork
Original + professional. I like them a lot!
That's some HQ Artwork. Well done on the bottle design, really loving the way you did the "Brewdog" text at the top. As someone else said, I hope you were paid for this!
Honestly its not my style. Would be good for some businesses tho.
Not bat dude, looks sick. Logo done by PS or AI?
Dude that is amazing, what company are you planning to apply ti with this in your portfolio?
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us