PostPayday 2 Mods Dont Work For Windows 10

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Payday 2 Mods Dont Work For Windows 10
I Dragged the mods folder and The .dll Into Payday 2 I Click F11 Numpad 1 Any Key to Open the Menu and Nothing happens anyone know how to fix Im Running a GTX 960m IntelCore i5 Windows 10 64BIT
The latest update seems to have disabled the majority of mods out there
It's not because of Windows 10.
The scripting language for Payday 2 was updated with the last update from Lua to LuaJIT. The VK group for P3DHack said that an update with the new language support should be done within a week or so. There's lots of updates coming out this week for Payday 2 though, so there's a chance it may be a week, it may even be longer. I hope this helped.
Quote Originally Posted by knochenx View Post
It's not because of Windows 10.
The scripting language for Payday 2 was updated with the last update from Lua to LuaJIT. The VK group for P3DHack said that an update with the new language support should be done within a week or so. There's lots of updates coming out this week for Payday 2 though, so there's a chance it may be a week, it may even be longer. I hope this helped.
I published P3DUnlocker here, I hope everything will be fine.

Thank you for watching news.
It hurts me to see when Russian-speaking people can not read the information in their own language, but those who do not speak Russian know more ...
Quote Originally Posted by The3DReaL View Post
I published P3DUnlocker here, I hope everything will be fine.

Thank you for watching news.
It hurts me to see when Russian-speaking people can not read the information in their own language, but those who do not speak Russian know more ...
I'm learning, actually!
Thank you, and I'm glad you're still working towards this.
Quote Originally Posted by knochenx View Post
I'm learning, actually!
Thank you, and I'm glad you're still working towards this.
Could you help with German language for P3DHack and P3DUnlocker?
Quote Originally Posted by The3DReaL View Post
Could you help with German language for P3DHack and P3DUnlocker?
If you need it
you should use blt2.0
where can i find BLT2.0?
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?