QuestionHelpPS4 method to enter solo public ???

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
PS4 method to enter solo public ???
Hi

I currently use the method to change my MTU from 1500 to 800 on PS4 to enter a solo public, but then my friend can't connect to my jobs, organizations MCs etc. So is there another way? I tried the playlist method and it doesnt work. Kinda desperate. thanks
Quote Originally Posted by CodeBr3ker View Post
Hi

I currently use the method to change my MTU from 1500 to 800 on PS4 to enter a solo public, but then my friend can't connect to my jobs, organizations MCs etc. So is there another way? I tried the playlist method and it doesnt work. Kinda desperate. thanks
No..........
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?