[Release]Good tool for studying

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
[Release]Good tool for studying
I got a greeat idea for studying, in just somedays i will have a test. And i allways skipped the studying and just playing on my computer :fail:

So i came up with the bright ideá for making a programs that blocks everything, keyboard and mouse(so you can´t do a thing) then you must studing

Pic:

btw pluggarn => if you study very much ^.^ sry i haven´t got enoguht time to change it xD

Virustotal

added the pic in Attached if problem
Study.rarattachment deleted · 8 downloads before removal
24lcbq.pngattachment deleted · 33 downloads before removal
Hmmm, what did this do exactly?

Only thing I see in the source is your atypical Bot Code.

/Pending
That very quite interesting. How did you do this?
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
Hmmm, what did this do exactly?

Only thing I see in the source is your atypical Bot Code.

/Pending
look at my text its for then you should study you start it select the time(in min) then BlockIt and you cant do a think in that many min.
Quote Originally Posted by HazXoD3D View Post
So i came up with the bright ideá for making a programs that blocks everything, keyboard and mouse(so you can´t do a thing) then you must studing
Quote Originally Posted by Invidus View Post
That very quite interesting. How did you do this?
Everything that a computer gets is information=>inputs.
Like a keypress on a keyboard.


BTW. i will NOT give out source, else we will see alot ppl that tries to be hackers/virusmaker and make viruses with this source.
/Approved, Code is clean, Just, I say instead of preventing keystrokes and mouse movements, You just shut off the computer
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
/Approved, Code is clean, Just, I say instead of preventing keystrokes and mouse movements, You just shut off the computer
Since we are in a vb forum, we should shut down the pc with vb xD

Shell("shutdown -s -t 00")

Another idea:

Spamming 100++++ msgboxes every time you hit enter or space. xD

Would make me rage so much I'd just go offline. =D
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
/Approved, Code is clean, Just, I say instead of preventing keystrokes and mouse movements, You just shut off the computer
It's still pending
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us