I really hope when this happens Hillary Clinton gets a nuke up her ass.
Russia did nothing wrong its just America who wants power EVERYWHERE
DELETE PLS
Hilary did nothing, stop reading conspiracy stories, kid.
Lol why cant humans just become extinct... Things would be so much more peaceful
WW2 is still the bomb
ww3 wont happen. to many smart people on the plant now to let that happen
Sure ww3 Incoming in like 10-20 years.
WW3 would mean the world would end.
if World War 3 comes ... it will be the end for the world as in prophecies.
I think this is the closet we've been in history to WWIII actually starting
Albert Einstein said, "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."
war brings only sorrow and misery
ww3 will china vs the us most likely.. and honestly if people think corona is bad wait till ww3 hits and god knows what kind of bullshit chemical welfare will be unleashed in a big world war.