ArtQuick Project I Need Done

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Quick Project I Need Done
Hey guys, I don't need a avatar/logo/sig/etc. done. I just need a .png of my name ('Way') with a crown above the name. Now, I'd like for the letters to be in an elegant, skinny, cursive writing, and for the 'W' or the 'y' to begin the form of the crown, whichever you think would look better.

If its amazing, I'm more than willing to pay.
What colours do you want, by .png do you mean transparent

- - - Updated - - -

I've come up with this, I know its very simple but you've left next to no description of what you want so I've created this, if you need anything more complex let me know, I would also be happy to give you the PSD.

Quote Originally Posted by -Ink View Post
What colours do you want, by .png do you mean transparent

- - - Updated - - -

I've come up with this, I know its very simple but you've left next to no description of what you want so I've created this, if you need anything more complex let me know, I would also be happy to give you the PSD.

Meaning i need it in a .png file. And I'd like for it to be BLACK, in skinny CURSIVE handwriting, with the 'W' or the 'y' interlocking with the crown that sits above Way.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us