ExclamationCLAN MEMBER LISTING

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
CLAN MEMBER LISTING
Good afternoon all,
I am posting in this forum because what I am asking for requires people with knowledge of source code or debugging of it.
So my question is, In the game you can search for clans and apply. I know this is being pulled from a website because I can access the clan listing via my web browser. The issue is that I want to be able to view members associated with those clans; and since you can view your clan and its members, I'm sure there is a link that the information is being requested from.

Does any have the knowledge to see what the url is that the game pulls the clan members from? And if its a big deal and don't want people to know about it, can you just PM me?

The reason why I ask is because I'm almost done with my website which shows exp/ week, player rankings and bans. My problem is that I have only 200 of 2+million players and CA doesn't allow clan information to be passed via the api.

This would mean a lot if someone found that info?

Thanks everyone for your time.
Quote Originally Posted by d133294 View Post
Good afternoon all,
I am posting in this forum because what I am asking for requires people with knowledge of source code or debugging of it.
So my question is, In the game you can search for clans and apply. I know this is being pulled from a website because I can access the clan listing via my web browser. The issue is that I want to be able to view members associated with those clans; and since you can view your clan and its members, I'm sure there is a link that the information is being requested from.

Does any have the knowledge to see what the url is that the game pulls the clan members from? And if its a big deal and don't want people to know about it, can you just PM me?

The reason why I ask is because I'm almost done with my website which shows exp/ week, player rankings and bans. My problem is that I have only 200 of 2+million players and CA doesn't allow clan information to be passed via the api.

This would mean a lot if someone found that info?

Thanks everyone for your time.
to make it short , you need the request that gets the clan members?
EDIT :
Code:
https://profile.combatarms.nexon.net/en/api/ProfilePlayerV2/Akane*?callback=executeParce&_=1504948913131
just change Akane* with the player name and u'll get the player info , clanname is what u need , check if userstatus = ACTIVE , you can have fun playing with the other info
don't blame me if FBI broke ur front door
Quote Originally Posted by 96neko View Post
to make it short , you need the request that gets the clan members?
EDIT :
Code:
https://profile.combatarms.nexon.net/en/api/ProfilePlayerV2/Akane*?callback=executeParce&_=1504948913131
just change Akane* with the player name and u'll get the player info , clanname is what u need , check if userstatus = ACTIVE , you can have fun playing with the other info
don't blame me if FBI broke ur front door
Thanks for the reply Akane,
but i need member listing per clan. I already pull that information from the url you provided and it lacks clan name. I was wondering if there is something in the game code that pulls member listing from the clan they are in; via a url or something.
Quote Originally Posted by d133294 View Post
Thanks for the reply Akane,
but i need member listing per clan. I already pull that information from the url you provided and it lacks clan name. I was wondering if there is something in the game code that pulls member listing from the clan they are in; via a url or something.
that's easy but is it using c++/php or what !
i dont understand your answer akane. Im using php to get the results of a player using ajax, however this requires manual entry of the playername.

Is there anyway to pm you so i can give you my site name and the url i was referencing on my original post?
Quote Originally Posted by d133294 View Post
i dont understand your answer akane. Im using php to get the results of a player using ajax, however this requires manual entry of the playername.

Is there anyway to pm you so i can give you my site name and the url i was referencing on my original post?
pm me here or just use skype ; press the skype icon under my avatar
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?