Visual C++

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Visual C++
Why do most people use visual c++ 6? there newer versions out like 2008 and not 2010 (beta 2) so why does everyone still use 6? shouldn't the new one have more features and be better? i used 2008 express and loved it and now am using 2010 beta 2 and i think its awesome. so what are the benefits to using 6.0?
Runs better with legacy code I would suppose. Anyway programmers are funny like that. They like to stick with something that works. If your used to coding in an environment why not? unless the actual compiler changes there's no need to upgrade unless you have to. =/
We must preserve our ancestry....
~
6.0 = warrockfags
2003 .net = 1337 people
2005 = lamers
2008 = newf4gs
2010 = combination of newf4g and lamer
Quote Originally Posted by Retoxified View Post
6.0 = warrockfags
2003 .net = 1337 people
2005 = lamers
2008 = newf4gs
2010 = combination of newf4g and lamer
I'm a newf4g.
Darn. Ima ****** too, but I dont wanna be in the same boat as David. Make a new class 4 me Wesley. ;l
Ohh, that's cold Why.

I use new.exe and f4g.exe a lot of the time, rather than opening the IDE. Does that still count?
fixed it 4 you.
I'm going to take that as a yes, it does count. ;(
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us