MW2 Working Class Editor?

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
MW2 Working Class Editor?
I know this might be a bit noob requesting for something, but ive just always wanted to try to use a class editor to use multiplae primary weps/ gold deagle, multiplae perks etc. Just like that blackdove and meekah made for .182. SO is there a working one out there?
Quote Originally Posted by yoman35 View Post
I know this might be a bit noob requesting for something, but ive just always wanted to try to use a class editor to use multiplae primary weps/ gold deagle, multiplae perks etc. Just like that blackdove and meekah made for .182. SO is there a working one out there?
I don't think its possible anymore, steam or iw or w/e figured out how to patch the way we did it before. I don't think its possible
As I recall the version .182 was very useless too. You couldn't use 2 Main Weapons or have 5 perks or 3 weapons and all that fun stuff that was in the old one. It was fun while it had lasted however =D
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us